Photos "My school"

"The butterfly"
I like the photo because is so beautiful the look very close a fantact insect like the butterfly be.
"A play"
I like the photo because the kids of other grade acted to celebrate the day of the language.
"Time to play"
I like this photo because it is in the other seat of my school and is centered in the playground.

"A little big hause"
I like this photo because it is in the other seat of my school too but this is in a house for the little kids and is in middle of trees.
"A presentation I"
I like this photo because i like their costumes.
"A presentation II"
I like the photo because in it show a spanish presentation.
"The author's visit"
I like this photo because usually when we read a book the author come to the school ans speak about his/her history.
"A little shop"
I like this photo because it is about a preschool activity.
"Peacock"

I like this photo because was taken in the Cali zoo, but was in a pedagogica output.
"Book Festival"
I like this pho because was in the book festival, and there we can see an exple of how it is.

Comentarios